Book Title: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor Examination Preparation: A Concise Guide to the Rehabilitation Counselor Test
Publisher: Springer Publishing Company
Author: Fong Chan PhD CRC
- CRC Exam Flashcard Study System: CRC Test Practice Questions & Review for the Certified Rehabilitation Counselor Exam (Cards)
- CRC Exam Secrets Study Guide: CRC Test Review for the Certified Rehabilitation Counselor Exam
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor Examination Preparation, Second Edition
- Encyclopedia of Counseling: Master Review and Tutorial for the National Counselor Examination, State Counseling Exams, and the Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Examination (Volume 1)
- Work and Disability: Contexts, Issues, and Strategies for Enhancing Employment Outcomes for People With Disabilities
- A Guide to Vocational Assessment [With CDROM]
- Case Management And Rehabilitation Counseling: Procedures And Techniques
- Family Therapy: History, Theory, and Practice (6th Edition)
- Career Development, Employment, and Disability in Rehabilitation: From Theory to Practice
- Selecting Effective Treatments: A Comprehensive, Systematic Guide to Treating Mental Disorders
This user-friendly new study guide will help graduate students and professionals in rehabilitation counseling to prepare thoroughly for the CRC® examination. It provides a complete, detailed review of the CRC exam built on the most recent, empirically based rehabilitation counselor roles and function studies. Each chapter contains a concise overview of the topic, summary tables of key concepts, practice questions with annotated answers, and links to related web-based materials.
Key Features: Covers 10 core curriculum areas Features 2010 approved core standards Provides 300 test questions and answers Describes key terms and concepts Includes tables and charts to clarify information
Certified Rehabilitation Counselor Examination Preparation is written by rehabilitation counselors and content experts well known in their field for teaching effectiveness, research, and scholarship. It is geared for master's and doctoral-level students in rehabilitation counseling, psychology and disability studies, as well as Licensed Professional Counselors. It will also be of value to master's-level students in their day-to-day preparation for individual classes in theory, assessment, and job placement.
Note: This book is not endorsed or in any other way supported by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC)."