Book Title: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor Examination Preparation, Second Edition
Publisher: Springer Publishing Company
Author: Fong Chan PhD CRC
Now with a free mobile & web app with print purchase!
This concise, practical study guide, now in its second edition, offers a complete, detailed review of the certified rehabilitation counselor exam to help graduate students and professionals in rehabilitation counseling effectively prepare for and pass the exam. Authored by rehabilitation counselor educators cited for their teaching effectiveness, research, and scholarship, this fully revised and updated second edition reflects the new, expanded curriculum standards regarding counseling/psychotherapy content for CORE/CACREP graduate programs in clinical rehabilitation counseling and CORE standards for rehabilitation counselors.
The second edition retains the user-friendly structure and organization of the first, and includes 50 additional questions for a total of nearly 300 Q&As with rationales, answer keys, multiple-choice questions, learning objectives, and more. Each chapter contains a concise overview of the topic, summary tables of key concepts, practice questions with annotated answers, and links to related web-based materials.
New to the Second Edition:
- Revised and expanded to encompass 2015 CORE/CACREP standards
- Incorporates new certified rehabilitation counselor exam requirements
- Includes 50 additional Q&As with rationales
- Covers 10 core curriculum areas
- Includes nearly 300 test Q&As with rationales
- Provides key terms and concepts
- Includes tables and charts to clarify information
- Written by esteemed rehabilitation educators and members of the CRCC scientific research advisory panel
- Includes all the high-quality content from the book!
- Information at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
- Available on iOS, Android, and the web, with a powerful, simple-to-use interface.
- APP INCLUDED WITH PRINT PURCHASE