Book Title: Mandala Meditations 2018 Wall Calendar: Mindful Paintings for Your Health and Well-Being
Publisher: Amber Lotus Publishing
Author: Lize Beekman
A mandala is a visual prayer, a reminder that all things are interconnected. The interwoven symmetrical designs draw the mind to stillness while lifting the consciousness to a divine meditative state. Artist and musician Lize Beekman's beautifully illustrated kaleidoscopes of concentric circles and repeating geometric and floral forms reflect the sacred perfection of nature and the universe. With each passing month, these twelve intricate renderings elevate your soul as they center your daily life and guide you to peace.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- The perfect gift to support a meditation or mindfulness practice.
- A year of inspiring mandalas on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.